What Are Salt Scrubs?
Scrubs that have any type of salt (rock salt, sea salt) as their main ingredient are salt scrubs. They are ideal for smoothing rough regions like feet and elbows because of salt’s grittier granules. It is also a great purifier because of the presence of several trace minerals that act as natural purifiers by removing pore-clogging pollutants and relieving congestion. This action energizes the skin, supporting improved circulation and a healthy cell turnover rate.
What Are Body Scrubs?
Body scrubs are mechanical cleansers, which means they use abrasive materials like sugar or salt to physically scrape dead skin cells from the surface layer of your skin. This increases skin cell regeneration, giving you finer, clearer skin and maybe reducing acne breakouts in the future. A combination of sugar and/or salt floating in an oil base gives a “scrub” its characteristic texture. You can use a variety of oils in the scrub depending on your type of skin like salicylic acid is for oily, glycolic acid is for sensitive or dry, tea tree oil is for acne-prone skin, and others.
Best Scrubs For Your Skin:
At Hubsalt we produced some best premium quality salt scrubs especially considering the health and beauty of your skin.
1. Sea Salt Cleansing Body Scrub from the Arabian Sea, Coconut & Peppermint:
The Arabian salt in scrub exfoliates and revitalizes your skin, leaving it with a healthy glow. While Coconut oil contains antioxidants that protect your skin, hydrates skin, and reduce indications of aging. And lastly, peppermint oil is there because of its antibacterial and antiseptic properties that reduce inflammation and irritation due to acne.
2. Scrub with Citrus Relish:
You should exfoliate your skin once a week or after a long sunny day with citrus relish scrub because the vitamin C present in it is very beneficial for the skin. It gives you radiant and smooth skin by reducing suntan.
3. Salt Scrub with Lavender (For Face and Body):
The lavender scrub not only removes dry skin but it also exfoliates your skin, leaving it soft and nourished. Salt and Lavender work nicely together as a moisturizer and acne preventative. Lavender also soothes and protects your skin from irritation and redness.
4. Hand and Foot Soak with Menthol:
This soak relaxes muscles, moisturizes the skin, and relieves aches and pains. Allowing your feet to soak in a bath will help to lower swelling and inhibit bacteria accumulation in sores, wounds, and under your toenails. This aids in the removal of toxins and heavy metals from your skin’s cells, as well as the reduction of inflammation, improved circulation, and relief of muscle cramps and joint discomfort.
5. Rose scrub:
The mixture of rose with Himalayan pink salt is beyond amazing to enhance or maintain the beauty of your skin. Rose essential oil hydrates the skin, making it soft, smooth, and beautiful, while ultra-fine Himalayan salt and powdered rose hips revitalize and re-mineralize it and remove the toxins from the skin.
6. Tea Tree Salt Scrub:
The Tea Tree oil does magic to skin it not only moisturizes the skin but also fights pimples and acne scars. The combination of salt and tea tree removes dead skin, but also clears acne and exfoliates your skin, leaving it soft and hydrated.
Benefits Of Salt Scrub:
Let’s see how salt scrubs do magic to your skin and why you should have it in your skincare routine.
- Exfoliation, according to the American Academy of Dermatology, helps brighten your skin by removing the top layer of dead skin cells. It can also help your skin stay tight and radiant by promoting collagen formation.
- If you exfoliate your skin with a scrub before using a cream, the cream will be able to go deeper into your skin rather than just sitting on top of it and making it oily.
- Salt scrubs are very much beneficial against those terrible razor bumps. Just exfoliate your skin with a body scrub, such as our rose body scrub, before and after shaving and get relief from the stinging sensation that so many of us experience after shaving!
- Because fragrance lasts longer on exfoliated skin, indulging in fragrant heaven is even simpler with body scrubs than with other skincare products. A scent that lasts longer, especially if it’s made from natural oils, will aid to soothe and relax your body and mind. You now understand why exfoliating body scrubs are frequently used in spa treatments and massages.
- By adding a salt body scrub to your skincare routine, you can clear your pores and avoid razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
- The trace minerals present in salt removes impurities from the body and detoxify them.
Tips And Tricks To Use Salt Scrub:
- When applying the exfoliating body scrub to your skin, don’t use too much pressure. More stress does not imply greater profit, it will only bring you pain and maybe removing healthy tissue from your skin.
- Soften your skin with warm to hot water before applying the scrub to your body so that your body is prepared for exfoliation. But don’t use too much hot water it will only make your skin drier.
- Don’t use the scrub every day in the beginning instead use it once a week and make your body used to it. Then gradually increase to 2/3/4 times a week.
- Never use a scrub directly onto your face first test it on your body.
- Always apply a moisturizer after using face or body scrub.
- Get the best out of your scrub by massaging it in a circular motion onto your skin.
- Never use a scrub on skin with rashes, wounds, sunburn, any kind of skin allergy.
Where To Buy Sea Salt Scrub?
If you are looking for 100% organic and chemically untreated scrubs for your skin Hubsalt is the best place to visit and choose from a range of available organic scrubs according to your skin type. Hubsalt caters to the needs of both local and international customers with high-quality production standards.