Edible Pink Salt:
Edible pink salt is said to be the finest, most organic, untreated, and pollutant-free salt on the planet. Its constituents are 98% sodium chloride (NaCl) and 2% 84 vital minerals and components traces (like magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc, and potassium), making it the healthiest and most popular type of edible salt. There are no toxic substances found in it. It is a rock salt found at the second largest salt mine in the world (Khewra salt mines). Also, famous as Himalayan salt because it is mined from the Khewra Salt Mines, which are located on the foothills of the Himalayan Salt Range between the Indus River and the Punjab Plain.
Pink salt exists in four different color shades pink, pinkish-white, reddish, and beef red. The iron present in the pink salt is the reason for its color. Hundreds of laborers manually extract tons of edible pink salt daily from the Khewra salt mines where the salt has been deposited because of the evaporation of seawater or a salty lake 200 -250 million years ago. As its shelf life is indefinite, it does not require silica packets to avoid clumping.
Fine Himalayan Pink Salt:
The crystal structure of Himalayan pink salt is the result of millennia of intense pressure. It is mined by hand in the form of huge boulders, which are subsequently crushed into various grain sizes in accordance with the needs. The size of the grain of salt that should be used depends on the food and cooking method. For customers searching for a superb all-around salt for regular usage will love the fine Himalayan Pink Salt.
This is the most preferred grain size among customers because it is ready to use and unlike medium and coarse Himalayan salt it does not require a grinding machine. And it’s ideal for everyday cooking and baking, commonly used to season vegetables, meat, salads, pasta, eggs, stews, flavoring soups, chutneys, and a variety of other meals. Furthermore, fine salt is best to make a brine (a solution of salt and water) because it can dissolve easily and quickly. It is also an important raw material for the skincare industry because it is used in salt baths and scrubs to remove grime, toxins, and excess oil from the skin, leaving it clean and glowing.
Is Himalayan Pink Salt Good For You?
As Himalayan pink salt is gaining popularity day by day one would want to know its reason that’s why we have listed here some amazing benefits of it.
- It is unprocessed and the most natural salt including traces of 82 vital minerals that’s is why you should replace your processed and chemically treated table salt with edible Himalayan salt. As all of these minerals help our body’s natural detoxification processes and encourage microbial elimination.
- Iodine is naturally abundant in Himalayan salt, which is chemically added to table salt after processing. This natural iodine aids in electrolyte balance, nutritional absorption, and regulates blood pressure.
- It is effective to drink juice or water with a pinch of pink salt on a hot day/after exercise or gym/ any sports or any activity that leads to too much sweating and fatigue because it drains away the electrolytes and minerals from your body that can be readily regained by taking it.
- Pink salt is also effective in case of muscle cramps or spasms, as it immediately fulfills the body’s need for electrolytes and minerals because the minerals exist in colloidal form, which makes it easier for the cells to absorb them.
- It also aids in digestion by maintaining the body’s Ph levels and also boosts immunity.
- If you are having sleeps issues or not getting proper sound sleep you should take a tablespoon of honey with a pinch of pink salt which maintains the sodium levels of your body that leads to a peaceful sleep.
- It is also effective against respiratory tract problems. Salt caves and halotherapy where individuals inhale air infused with natural salt are widely used to treat many lungs infections, sinus problems, and others.
- Pink salt is also essential for animals to satisfy their salt needs. Salt licks are also available nowadays that are perfect for animals providing them loads of benefits like aiding digestion, reducing stress, increasing milk productivity, boosting immunity, and many others.
- Let’s not forget preservation, this incredible pink salt is good for preserving meat.
- The iron present in pink salt aids to improve blood circulation in the body.
- And lastly, pink salt is magic as it has been found to reduce aging signs. Ladies keep an eye on and replace your table salt with the fine Himalayan pink salt now.
Buy Pink Salt:
HubSalt brings to you ISO and HACCP certified premium quality edible Pink Salt. We ensure to provide you with 100% clean and pure edible pink salt so that you can have a delicious meal and a healthy lifestyle free of contaminants and toxic substances. We offer this versatile mineral salt, in a variety of grain sizes. It is the appealing necessity that your kitchen needs. Replace your table salt with Fine Himalayan Pink Salt by purchasing in bulk.
Can Pink Salt Be Harmful?
Lastly, everything has a negative side so in this case. Scientists suggest that your daily sodium intake should not be more than 2300 mg sodium per day that’s why, taking too much pink salt or any salt can lead to various health problems like (high blood pressure, cardiovascular problems, kidney risks, and others. You can also lose calcium from the body due to the excessive intake of pink salt. The amount of iodine present in pink salt is low as compared to iodized table salt and therefore it may not be sufficient to fulfill the iodine deficiency of the body. And most significantly all the health claims related to edible pink salt are not widely supported by researches but are not also completely false. Therefore, do use the Edible pink salt but in a limit to take advantage of its nutritional value.